There are many ways you can give back to the diabetic community. Here we offer instructions on how to donate your extra diabetic supplies and other ways you can get involved.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT PURCHASE OR ACCEPT ON DONATION ANY BRAND OF LANCETS THAT ARE NOT LISTED ON OUR SITE OR PRICE LIST. PLEASE DO NOT SEND GENERIC LANCETS USING OUR SHIPPING LABEL.
GENERIC LANCETS INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO): Advocate, Omni, Safety Seal, Fora, Embrace, Sure Comfort, Pharmacist Choice, Gmate, LiteTouch, McKesson, US Med, Sterilance, Unilet, Arriva, Liberty, Medline, Healthmart, GlucoPro, EasyTouch.
Donate diabetic supplies and equipment:
Sell Your Strips for More not only purchases diabetic supplies, we also accept donations. We accept donations of test strips, lancets, meters, control solutions, insulin management equipment, and much more. We rely on our donors to help us lower the cost of managing diabetes for the thousands of diabetics we serve.
- Place your diabetic supplies in a box. Write “Donation” on a piece of paper and place it inside the box.
- Print our prepaid shipping label and tape it to your package.
- Take your package to a United States Post Office or have your postal carrier pick it up.
Other ways to give back to the diabetic community:
Share your experience with other diabetics:
Your insight on diabetes can help others. Share what has worked for you or what you wish you would have done differently, tell us about diabetic complications you have experienced, or provide us with some delicious diabetic recipes. We want to know your story! Here are some ways your can tell your story:
- Share your story with us and we will publish it on our blog. You can include your name or remain anonymous.
- Share your diabetic art with the Diabetic Art Center.
WE DO NOT PURCHASE or ACCEPT DONATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS OF LANCETS: Advocate, Omni, Safety Seal, Fora, Embrace, Sure Comfort, Pharmacist Choice, Gmate, LiteTouch, McKesson, US Med, Sterilance, Unilet, Arriva, Liberty, Medline, Healthmart, GlucoPro, EasyTouch.